Song of the Day!

Monday, October 12, 2009

Today at work I realized that music is all around us. For the most part we listen to music everyday, whether it is in the car, on our iPod, in our room, or on TV. Music really is everywhere. Besides the fact that my Lord and Savior gets me through each day, music also gets me through each day. It puts me in a great mood when that great song comes on the radio, or when I just got to my piano and start playing anything that comes to mind. Music is also my personal form of worship.
The reason I am saying all of this is because I want to share with everyone my "Song of the Day" each time I post a blog. It might be a song everyone has heard, or it might be a weird genre no one has ever heard of. I like all kinds of music, so we'll see what I think of each time I post. It might be a song that I haven't heard in a while that just popped into my head, or a popular song that everyone's heard. Who knows. But I am really excited to share with everyone my musical taste, and who knows, maybe you'll look one of the songs up and end up loving it! That really is my goal here. To share with everyone my musical notes :) haha.

To start things off....
*Song of the Day* "I Hope That's Me" Brad Paisley- My favorite song off of his new album :)

2 comments:

Lindsay October 14, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

I love the song of the day idea! I have a feeling that each time you post a song I will be immediately loving it on iTunes :)

Candice Parisi October 14, 2009 at 11:15 AM  

Welcome to the blogging world. I can't wait to learn more about music and see how God is working in your life. :) I know you'll keep me laughing and simultaneously expand my iTunes library.

Post a Comment