First Blog!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hi Everyone!! So...I am very new to the blogging world, but I'm really excited to start this up and share with everyone what's going on in my life. I realize I'm starting this blog during the start of my final year of college, so I fear that my blogs will only be about boring classes, and nothing more than that. So, with that, I'll try my hardest to write about things a bit more interesting then my daily routine of school.
However to start things off I want to talk about how great my roommates are that I'm currently living with: Jennifer, Kimi, and Kristen! They are so much fun, and so sweet. We can always find time to laugh at the most random things, and it's so easy living with them! I'm so thankful for the friendships that have been built through living with them.
There is definitely a long list of all the things I am so thankful for, and everything God has given me, but I'm going to go help Jen make us dinner :). I'm excited to keep blogging...follow me :)

Cassie

0 comments:

Post a Comment