The Beauty of Feeling at Home

Sunday, October 25, 2009

*Song of the Day* "One Time"- Justin Bieber- This is a 15 yr old kid, who is like a mini Jesse MCCartney. This is what I get for coming home and listening to music with my 14 yr old sis. But it's such a cheesy fun song :) Enjoy!
________________________________________________________________
I could go on and on about how great it is to have such an amazing family and friends. I'll just quickly post that I came home to Turlock this weekend and it was a great time to relax, reflect, laugh with my family, and catch up with friends. Instead of boring you all with the random things I did this weekend I'll just show pictures of, not this weekend, but merely of what Turlock brings when I come home :). (Some of these pictures are old..forgive me if you hate them lol). Momma and sister

Fun times just relaxing
Seeing my newly married bestie Megan Creel



*Lifelong Friends*

4 comments:

Candice Parisi October 25, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

No lie, just bought "One Time." I feel like a fourteen year old girl but I am having so much fun just singing along. Hope home is fun. Visiting home is like hitting the refresh button. :)

Cassie Peters October 26, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

YAY! Candice...it's just one of those songs...have no shame girl!

Yes home was great..but now I'm back to reality and the stress of school...have a good week :)

Nick Jones October 26, 2009 at 5:14 PM  

WOW!!!! Your sister is all grown up now! Last time I saw you or any of your family she was just a little girl! I cant believe how long it has been =( I hope you had a great weekend maybe I will get to catch up with you one of these times! Have a great week!

The Herrons October 27, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

I was going to say the smae thing nick said!!! I can not believe your sister is 14!!! She used to be such a adorable little girl and now she is a PRETTY young women!!!

**cute blog by the way!!! its good to see what you are up to, its been forever since I have seen u!

Post a Comment