I'm Back!

Friday, December 4, 2009

Wow! It's been so long since I've posted a blog. But I guess I've been pretty busy.

School kept me busy for a while because of certain projects and papers due. And now, almost all of my end-of-the-semester assignments are due Thursday December 10 (last day of classes). So I have my work cut out for me until the end of the semester. No worries, the end is almost here and I'm so excited for Christmas :).

Also the Thanksgiving holiday kept me pretty busy. I had a great long weekend at home in Turlock. I got to see great friends, and my family in Watsonville and San Jose.

*My sister Maddie, me, and my cousin Lindsay*

*All the grandkids on mom's side, with Grandpa Glenn*
(boyfriends, and girlfriends included)


While the holiday was a great way to relax, I have lots to do to end my last Fall semester well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment