Something to Look Forward to

Monday, November 9, 2009

*Song(s) of the Day*- Pandora Radio: Type in "Piano", and the greatest contemporary piano music will play. It'll put you in a good mood, or put you to sleep (in a good way). I love listening to it when I'm studying or doing homework.

Just wanted to write a quick post. One, to make up for the slightly depressing posts I've put up recently, and Two, to say that I'm really excited about this weekend, because my momma is coming to visit!
She is flying down just to hang out, and I'm really excited to see her and just spend time with only her. She hasn't seen my apartment yet, and she's also going to come to my Jesus' Life and Ministry class on Thursday. Because one, I'm a dork who brings her mom to class, and two, it's an AWESOME class :)
Just wanted to share my excitement about the end of my week, and how it's motivating me to get a lot of work done. God has definitely given me a push to get things done :)
YAY*

0 comments:

Post a Comment