*This Christmas*

Thursday, December 17, 2009

*Song of the Day* Any Christmas song :) (I know, I'm not creative right now)

I am finally done with finals and so excited to enjoy the Christmas season, and even more excited to go home to Turlock for a couple of weeks.
This morning after my last final I went straight to get all of my Christmas shopping done, and I did it!! In one full SWOOP! Which is exactly how I like to shop. I'm not a lingerer. When shopping, I have to know what I'm getting...get in, and get out :).
The Lord has blessed me with a pretty good pay check in order to get gifts for the people I love.

The other night, as I was avoiding studying for my last final....I enjoyed a classic Christmas movie, Home Alone 2: Lost in New York. I'm not gonna lie, I usually am up for the original Home Alone, but I was so excited to watch this because just last year with my family WE were in New York City for Christmas and it was so beautiful, exciting, and memorable. We don't often take big vacations except about every 5 years, and last year was probably our last family vacation before there might be additions to the family (brother might be married in a few years, so exciting).
So I wanted to dedicate this blog to showing how fun our trip to NYC was for Christmas last year. We also went to Washington D.C. It was amazing!

The streets of New York









Shopping on Brother's birthday in Time Square


Rockefeller Center

















Family Photo on top of the Empire State Building

*It was a great, memorable Christmas with my amazing family*

0 comments:

Post a Comment