Friday Mornings

Friday, December 4, 2009

*Song of the Day* "I'll Be Home for Christmas"- Michael Buble, just because I LOVE him!

I just wanted to post something really quick about how thankful I am for Friday mornings. This whole semester Friday mornings have been the one morning (besides Saturdays) where I can sleep in, and enjoy my morning. I have an eventual afternoon shift at work, but I can still wake up slowly, enjoy a cup of coffee, slowly, and just relax before work....slowly.

Another thing that makes my Friday morning so enjoyable is the switch-on fireplace we have in our apartment. Not going to lie, it's so nice that we have a fireplace where WE don't have to start the fire. I mean come on, 4 girls..totally incapable of starting a great fire in the fireplace. Trust me, we've tried :)


So right now, I am sitting next to my fireplace, watching The View, in my PJs, with a cup of coffee. Thank you Lord, for Friday mornings*

2 comments:

Lindsay December 4, 2009 at 12:20 PM  

Oh that sounds SO wonderful! Maybe I'll do the same tomorrow :) except Saturday morning tv sucks lol

Post a Comment