A Memory...

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Boy it's been all this time
And I can't get you off my mind
And nobody knows it, but me
I stare at your photograph
Still sleep in the shirt you left
And nobody knows it but me

Everyday I wipe my tears away
So many nights I've prayed for you to say...

I should have been chasing you
I should have been trying to prove
That you were all that mattered to me
I should have said all the things
That I kept inside of me
Then maybe I could have made you believe
That what we had, was all we'd ever need

2 comments:

Candice Parisi November 7, 2009 at 10:08 PM  

Wow, did you write this? I really like it. :)

Cassie Peters November 8, 2009 at 2:07 PM  

Wish I did...it's from the song of the day on my previous post...Kinda how I've been feeling lately. But yeah...great lyrics!

Post a Comment