...Advice...?

Monday, November 9, 2009

I am really struggling with something. And honestly want feedback. I feel that I was hurt by someone in the past couple of months. And haven't talked to them about it. I've tried to just get over it, and move on. I pray about it constantly, but sometimes I continue to ask God "why?" I hate this. It seems to be hindering my relationship with God, and I don't know whether to call this person up and tell them how I've been feeling, and demand an explanation. Or to just continue to rest in it, and pray that I'll just get over it. I'm not bitter towards God, but I'm still hurt. I know it's normal, but I'm getting sick of it. Sometimes I get so angry about it though. Please help!!

1 comments:

Lindsay November 9, 2009 at 11:45 AM  

Call me tonight and lets talk. I'm not sure I'll be much help but I know it always helps me to talk it out. Do I know the situation already? I'm sorry you are going through that... Love you!

Post a Comment